Yet another darkroom timer using a PIC 16F84A. All the functions are in firmware:
- Lamp(s) light at start of timing and turn off when timer reaches zero.
- A set of leds were added between the minute and second leds which blink during timer operation.
- 7 segment displays include tails for digits 6 and 9.
- A bicolor led (common cathode) indicates standby (green) and timer operation (red).
- Separate PCBs were designed for the led display and the timing system. The power supply is also integrated in the PCB.