- Easy to use and cost effective.
- Generates industry standard Gerber, Excellon and Pick and Place files for manufacture.
- Can import a netlist from your schematic. Seven different formats supported.
- Design rule checking – 32 rules in five categories.
- Snap to objects, snap to grid and snap to guides for easy and accurate placement.
- Comprehensive online help, includes tutorial and glossary of printed circuit board terms.
- Multiple Undo / Redo command.
- Automatic shape based power planes.
- Extensive printing options and print preview.
- Search libraries by part number and/or description.
- New component footprints and libraries can be created and edited easily.
- Floating/drop down palettes.
- Windows MDI interface.
- 32 bit application runs under Windows 98, NT4.0, 2000 and XP
200MHz or faster CPU.
32Mb or more RAM.
At least 10Mb free hard disk space.
Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000 or XP operating system.
Free upgrades for the same software and capabilty level for at least two years.
The demonstration version of Rimu PCB has no Save function.
rimupcb.zip 2,267 KB