Well-known reliable push-buttons were in majority of cases available in so called standard version (L6, -40…+115°C) and in a high-temperature version (H9, -40…+160°C). From now on, all types will be gradually available only in a „high temperature“ version, which can be identified by „H9“marking in suffix. This applies to Multimec 3 and Unimec series (series Multimec 5 is already from the beginning only available in a high-temperature version).
These high-temperature types will be available for practically identical prices like standard types. That´s why, even in applications where you wouldn´t necessarily need that high thermal resistance, you can use this high-temp version and profit from unchanged price and potentially wider possibilities of usage of your product.
Advantages / Features:
- top quality push-buttons with a pleasant operation (actuation)
- „high temperature“ versions (-40/+160°C) now for the price of standard ones
- huge choice of caps and combinations
- versions with a backlight
- possibility to add backlight even with your own LED
- THT and also SMT versions
- versions with a various actuation force (2/3.5/ 6 N,…)