ZMDI, a global semiconductor company, announces the new ZSPM1511, ZSPM1512 and ZSPM1513 to extend the ZSPM15xx True-Digital PWM Controller Family for simplifying designs and accelerating time-to-market.
ZMDI has released the ZSPM1511, ZSPM1512 and ZSPM1513 single–phase, true–digital pulse-width modulator (PWM) power controllers optimized for non-isolated point-of-load (POL) applications.
The ZSPM1511, ZSPM1512 and ZSPM1513 are pre-configured to provide customers with a fast time-to-market and easy-to-design solution for high-performance, digitally controlled power supplies with one of ZMDI’s integrated MOSFET power stage DrMOS products: the ZSPM9000, ZSPM9010, ZSPM9015 or ZSPM9060. ZSPM15xx controllers feature a flexible design that allows users to easily select the over-current protection limit, output voltage rise time and control-loop compensation via two external resistors to achieve the highest performance.
ZSPM15xx controllers are preconfigured for the power stage output: the ZSPM1511 output is 0.85V; ZSPM1512 output is 1.00V; and ZSPM1513 output is 1.20V. All three new products are capable supporting up to a maximum load current of 15A.
ZSPM1511, ZSPM1512 and ZSPM1513 FEATURES
- High accuracy output stage voltage (± 1%)
- Ultra-fast transient response
- Capable of supporting maximum load currents up to 15A
- Low noise and ripple at the output
- Faster time-to-market with tested and ready POL solutions
- Factory pre-configured with industry-standard voltages
- ZSPM1511 output: 0.85V
- ZSPM1512 output: 1.0V
- ZSPM1513 output: 1.2V
- Enhanced performance with ZMDI’s integrated MOSFET power-stage DrMOS products: ZSPM9000, ZSPM9010, ZSPM9015 or ZSPM9060
- High power density in a 4 x 4 mm QFN24 package
- Selectable over-current limit protection, output voltage slew rate and control loop compensation
- Full feature set for fault protection
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +125°C
- Operation from a single supply voltage: 5V
- Wireless base stations
- Enterprise routers/switches
- Cloud data storage
- Telecommunication equipment
- FPGA, DSP and SoC applications