The STEVAL-ILL069V1 is designed to provide a stable and insulated 48 V voltage bus to supply secondary side circuitry (e.g., LED current generators) with a total output power of 35 W when a wide range of input voltages is applied at its input.
An auxiliary 14 V output is also present to supply small circuitries which absorb a maximum current of 20 mA. A very high power factor is obtained thanks to the HVLED001’s features, including management of protections for input voltage variations, excessive input voltages (overvoltage due to surges or bursts) and very low input voltages, thus improving the reliability of the application.
The efficiency of the application is very high even at very low loads thanks to the improved frequency fold-back feature that simultaneously reduces the output voltage ripple at light loads. Output short circuit and overload protections feature auto-restart for safer operation in lighting environments.
- Input voltage: Vin = 90-305 Vrms, f = 45-66 Hz
- Output voltage: 48 V / 730 mA
- High power factor, low THD
- No-load: better than 400 mW @ 230 Vin
- Full load efficiency: better than 90%
- Short circuit protection with auto restart
- Safety: Acc. to EN60065
- PCB board: 130 mm x 50 mm single side PCB
- RoHS compliant
More Info: ST.com