Cubit is a programmable platform that allows you to take your ideas and make them a reality. Develop programs visually without writing any code, and snap together smart hardware without any soldering or configuration.
Cubit consists of three integrated hardware and software components: the Cubit Controller, Cubit Smartwares, and our drag-and-drop app, Cubit Workshop.
- Cubit makes working with software and electronics easy, accessible and fun for everyone!
- No Soldering
- No Bread-boarding
- No Coding
- Plug & Play hardware with a single universal connector
- Create programs visually and intuitively with Cubit Workshop
- Prototype in minutes what used to take hours!
Cubit is easy to learn, but it’s a powerful platform that will grow with you. For more experienced makers, we provide a library that allows you to control hardware directly; you can create custom blocks and even wire in your own electronics.
- WIRELESS – The Cubit Controller comes with bluetooth so you can program Cubit wirelessly or remotely control Cubit from your device!
- HARDWARE FLEXIBILITY – Use our plug-and-play Smartwares or use your own electronic components!
- PROGRAM FLEXIBILITY – Create programs quickly using our drag-and-drop visual program, write your own code in Lua, or use a combination of the two!
- SCALABILITY – Out of the box controller-to-controller wireless and wired communication. Create a network of Cubit Controllers!
- EXPANDABILITY – Smartports on the Cubit Controller can be expanded to over 30 with the use of Multiplexer Smartwares.
- MULTI-TASKING – Create multiple independent programs in Workshop, the Cubit Controller will run all of them simultaneously!
- VIRTUAL INPUTS – Workshop has an assortment of virtual buttons, sliders, and joysticks. You can use these to remotely control Cubit right out of the box. Virtual inputs can be addressed to hotkeys on your keyboard!
- REAL-TIME-DEBUGGING – Workshop offers real-time visual debugging so you can see exactly where and how your program flows during runtime!
- DATALOGGING – You can record multiple inputs through Workshop. Useful for science projects and to track value changes over time. Recorded values can then be exported to CSV!
- GRAPHING – Playback your recorded data on a graph right within Workshop!
WHY IS USE CUBIT?
Create Quickly – With Cubit, build projects in minutes that would’ve taken hours before.
Grows with You – Cubit’s learning curve was planned out from the start. Start creating in seconds, but as you learn and grow, Cubit has more advanced features that will meet your needs.
Intuitive – Build projects exactly how you think about them. Let Cubit handle the low-level interactions.
Accessibility – Anyone can use Cubit! If you thought using electronics to build something cool was out of reach, Cubit makes it possible.
Versatility – Cubit has a wide variety of Smartwares. Almost any project can be brought to life with Cubit.
More info: kickstarter